Video: Response to Turnbull comment on South Australia Storm

The Climate Council responds to the claim that South Australia’s recent storm was caused by too much renewable energy generation

Blaming the solution

A new poll shows 73% of South Australians believe renewable energy is NOT TO BLAME for the state's blackout ✔️ (sucked in political spin doctors!)Here’s a handy explainer for the other 27% 󾌵

Posted by The Climate Council on Monday, October 10, 2016

Be the first to comment on "Video: Response to Turnbull comment on South Australia Storm"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)

RSS
Follow by Email
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
Google+
http://the-pen.co/video-response-turnbull-comment-south-australia-storm">
YOUTUBE